Monday 12 April 2010

28 Nissan 5751... Bring the Redemption - NOW!



On the eve of Nissan 28, 5751 (April 11, 1991), the Lubavitcher Rebbe issued an emotional call to his followers, and to the world Jewish community, to increase their efforts to bring Moshiach and the ultimate redemption. Spoken in an anguished voice and couched in uncharacteristically personal terms, the Rebbe's words deeply shocked the Chassidim present in the Rebbe's synagogue and reverberated worldwide. "How is it that the Redemption has not yet been attained?" the Rebbe cried. "That despite all that has transpired and all that has been done, Moshiach has still not come? What more can I do? I have done all I can to bring the world to truly demand and clamor for the Redemption...The only thing that remains for me to do is to give over the matter to you. Do all that is in your power to achieve this thing--a most sublime and transcendent light that needs to be brought down into our world with pragmatic tools... I have done all I can. I give it over to you. Do all that you can to bring the righteous redeemer, immediately! I have done my part. From this point on, all is in your hands..."

For more on what the Rebbe said that day; for more about the Redemption, Moshiach and what you should know and how you can help make it a reality, see "Sound the Great Shofar."

MAY WE MERIT THROUGH THE LIGHT OF THIS DAY
TO AWAKEN ALL OF US AND ALL THE UPPER WORLDS
TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO BRING MOSHIACH NOW!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails